The iPad mini with Retina display was released a couple of days ago and according to previous reports, there was a good chance that would-be customers could face delays in getting their device due to production issues which Apple is working hard to solve. Well the bad news is that if you did not already order your iPad mini with cellular capabilities from either Verizon or AT&T, you might be in for a wait as both carriers have indicated that they are backordered on the cellular versions of the iPad mini with Retina display.
As far as Verizon is concerned, they state that they expect the iPad mini with Retina display to ship by the 25th of November, meaning that customers have a little under two weeks of waiting. However for AT&T, it seems that their subscribers are in for an even longer wait as the carrier has listed that the tablet with cellular capabilities will ship in 21-28 business days, meaning that if you were planning on getting this as a Christmas present, you could be cutting it pretty damn close. It is expected that Apple might have trouble meeting demand for the holiday season, but if you’re not too fussed and don’t mind waiting, hopefully this should clear up in the next month or two.
Next Story: Lytro Announced Lytro 3D Software Update
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-16 Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-01-20 Verizon Shared Data Plans Get New Tier Tomorrow
- 2014-01-16 T-Mobile Sports The Second Lowest Churn Rate For Q4 2013
- 2013-12-05 AT&T And T-Mobile Reportedly Looking To Bid On Verizon's 700MHz Spectrum