Just last week, Dropbox unveiled what looked like a potentially new design for iOS 7. The good news for Dropbox users is that if you did not already set your apps to be updated automatically, you can hit up the iTunes App Store and download the update which will bring your version of Dropbox up to the latest version where not only has the app been redesigned to fit the overall flatter and minimalist theme of iOS 7, but it has also introduced a host of small tweaks that should hopefully make your Dropbox experience better.
For example Dropbox has integrated the support for AirDrop, allowing users to share links and files easily, and have also reportedly increased the speed of the app as well, such as photo loading and video playback. They have also corrected some minor bugs that caused the app to crash once in a while. In any case the visual redesign is a welcome change, so if you don’t already use Dropbox, you can download it for free via the iTunes App Store. In the meantime what do you guys make of the latest changes? Do you love the new design of the app?
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-17 iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-07 iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At An Impressive 87%
- 2014-04-03 iOS 7 Bug Allows The Bypassing Of Activation Lock
- 2014-03-26 iOS 7.1 Bug Lets You Hide Native Apps In Plain Sight
- 2014-03-17 Apps Crashing Less Frequently With iOS 7.1, According To Reports
- 2014-02-27 Google Hangouts App Updated For iOS 7
- 2013-12-18 Apple Requiring Developers To Submit iOS 7 Optimized Apps From 1st Feb 2014
- 2013-12-03 WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- 2013-11-21 WhatsApp For iOS 7 Caught On Video