Ah, there is nothing quite like a software update being made available for your beloved piece of hardware, and with Samsung’s current flagship, the Galaxy S4, we do know that different variants of it across other mobile carriers have already received the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update in the past. The thing is, AT&T’s own experience has not exactly been the smoothest one among the rest, but things do seem to have settled down somewhat now. For instance, AT&T did announce that their latest software update will bring the software build to JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2 in addition to Samsung Galaxy Gear compatibility, the ability to drag and drop so that you can uninstall or disable apps in a jiffy, better call reliability and of course, the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update.
The entire update would weigh in at a rather hefty 727MB, so you might want to make sure that your smartphone remains tethered to a fast Wi-Fi connection with its battery fully charged so that nothing untoward will happen when it is installing the update halfway and the battery gives up the good fight. Other AT&T customers who have received the Galaxy Gear compatibility updates to date include those who own the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Samsung Galaxy Mega. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-16: The Philips W6618 Smartphone Comes With A Whopping 5,300mAh Battery
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update