There is nothing quite like having a new version of the mobile operating system installed on your smartphone, as you take advantage of the latest features and functions introduced by the developers themselves. Unfortunately for the masses, this would mean that you would often need to have newer hardware in order to run the most recent version of the operating system. For those who are running on iOS 7.0.3, you are not out of the bugs woods just yet. iOS 7.0.3 was originally released to repair selected bugs which were discovered in iOS 7.0.2, which in turn, was itself sent out to squash some other issues when iOS 7 was initially released. Since then, iOS 7.0.3 videos on YouTube have already appeared that depicted a number of issues and bugs such as the inability of the lockscreen to load correctly, a bug which will change the wallpaper automatically without prior permission, a music app that stubbornly refuses to appear in portrait orientation, issues with YouTube videos that do not show up on the screen, and a glitch where multitasking is concerned.
Not only that, other iPhone and iPad users who are frustrated with iOS 7.0.3 have also complained about problems surrounding the alarm icon and missing icons. Hopefully when iOS 7.0.4 is released, the bugs nightmare will finally be over.
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM