Do you like to revisit the games of old once in a while, just to see whether you still “have it” when it comes to reflexes, as well as are able to remember all the little secrets of the game that once consumed your entire life? For those who have answered in the affirmative, then you would most probably be more than pleased to hear that King of Fighters 97 has now arrived to the Android mobile operating system, thanks to the folks over at SNK Playmore. If you have yet to be introduced to the King of Fighters genre, it is a team-based fighting game with a collection of 35 playable characters to choose from.
The Android version does come with access to hidden characters which were once available in the NEO GEO console. There are a couple of modes to choose from, including Advanced and Extra, where each of them would offer its own special killer moves as well as features. The asking price for this Android port? $4 a pop. Something tells me that a dedicated joypad would still serve a video game better in terms of controls, especially when it comes to beat ‘em ups, as a touchscreen display with virtual controls are simply not as reliable. What do you think? Download Link]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul