Based on a couple of leaks, what we have learnt is that both Sprint and T-Mobile will be getting access to Motorola’s Moto Maker which basically allows for further customization of the Moto X smartphone beyond the basic color options of black or white. They will be joining AT&T who has had the exclusive on Moto Maker from the get-go, leaving just Verizon who has yet to confirm anything. Well thanks to the folks at Droid-Life, they have managed to get their hands on what seems like Verizon’s lineup for the holiday season.
According to the schedule, Verizon’s Moto X will be able to access Moto Maker on the 11th of November. As it stands the handset is priced at a rather affordable $99 with a two-year contract. Come 14th of November, the LG G2 will be launched in white, followed by the HTC One Max which will see a launch on the 21st of November. Last but not least, The Droid Ultra and the Droid Mini will be seeing a release on the 22nd of November, a day after the HTC One Max. So, which of these devices are you most looking forward to? The giant HTC One Max, the LG G2 in white, or maybe a more customized Moto X?
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer