Nokia is expected to unveil the successor to its popular Lumia 520 in the near future. Over the past couple of weeks we have been consistently hearing rumors about the Nokia Lumia 525, the smartphone that was initially expected to be announced at Nokia World 2013 last month. This device, apparently codenamed “Glee,” is said to be music centric. Earlier today the purported specification list of the Lumia 525 was leaked, and now we get to a picture that shows it off in all its glory. The picture comes from trusty Twitter leaker @evleaks, who is known for his outstanding track record.
Lumia 525 is said to come with a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1GB of RAM, a 4 inch 800×480 IPS LCD display, 5 megapixel rear camera capable of 720p video recording at 30fps, 1,430mAh battery, 8GB onboard storage with option for external expansion up to 64GB. No word as yet on pricing and availability, the smartphone will presumably be announced within the next few weeks. Only recently Nokia confirmed the Lumia 525′s existence on its website, so it may only be a matter of time before the company makes an announcement. Nokia Lumia 525 will seek to build up on the enormous success that its predecessor, the Lumia 520, has garnered particularly in developing markets.
Next Story: HTC One Update Schedule For EMEA Region Released
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-11-04: Purported Nokia Lumia 525 Pictures Leaked
- 2013-11-03: Nokia Lumia 525 Reportedly Being Released Soon