For guys, the month of November is also known as Movember in which beards are expected to be grown and kept for the entire duration of the month. Well if you’re looking for a way to keep your beard but not look like a hobo, Philips might have the solution for you in the form of the BeardTrimmer Series 9000. Yes you read that right, that’s exactly what Philips is calling their laser-guided beard trimmer, and we have to admit that we have never come across a shaver that sounds as cool as it is. Actually since shavers and trimmers are a necessity, we doubt anyone saw the need to make it “cool”, but hey, why not, right?
As you can see in the video above, the laser helps you guide the trimmer so that you will be able to shave straight lines and otherwise keep your manly beard neat and tidy. According to Philips, the BeardTrimmer Series 9000 will be both water resistant and will also allow you to adjust stubble length in 0.2mm increments. So how much will this bad boy cost you? Just $99.99 please, thank you! For more information, hit up Philips’ website for the details and check out the video above.
- 2014-04-16: The Philips W6618 Smartphone Comes With A Whopping 5,300mAh Battery
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-03-27: Philips Hue Tap Switch Runs On Kinetic Energy
- 2014-03-17: Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-02-17: Philips' Smart Lighting Wants To Change The Way We Shop