One of the easiest ways to purchase a Nexus device is to order it through Google’s Play Store. But for some reason if you don’t want to go down that road, there are always other options available. Nexus 7 (2013), the tablet Google launched earlier this year, will be available from T-Mobile come November 20th. The carrier has already started taking pre-orders for the Nexus 7, whereas it will become available for purchase both online and through Magenta’s retail stores on the aforementioned date.
Just to recap, this year’s Nexus 7 has a 1.5GHz quadcore Qualcomm processor with 2GB RAM, 5 megapixel rear and 1.2 megapixel front camera, a 7 inch 1,920×1,200 display and a 3,950mAh battery. Definitely a lot more powerful than its predecessor. One advantage of purchasing the Nexus 7 from T-Mobile is that you can get the tablet for $0 upfront, but will be bound to pay $16 for 24 months. The installment plan can be cancelled at any time, but then the balance remaining has to be paid in full. Upfront, T-Mobile sells the tablet for $384, that’s $35 more than what you can buy the tablet for from the Play Store. The tablet is compatible with T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network, has full access to the Google Play Store for apps and other content. T-Mobile has started accepting pre-orders for the Nexus 7.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-16 Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2014-01-02 Microsoft Surface Traffic Beats Out Google's Nexus Offerings
- 2013-11-27 Google Giving $25 Play Store Credit For Nexus 7 Purchases
- 2013-11-06 T-Mobile Nexus 5 Launch Rumored For November 20th
- 2013-11-06 Alleged Nexus 8 Image Quietly Edited By Google, Now Displays The Nexus 7