Just the other day Verizon announced that they would be dropping the price of the Moto X handset to a mere $99.99 on contract. Well it turns out that for whatever reason, Verizon has decided to discount the Moto X even further and if you were to hit up Verizon’s website, you’d be able to get your hands on the device for an even more affordable $49.99. This offer is apparently via the Moto Maker website as well and the $50 discount will be done when you are reaching the checkout section, so don’t worry if it still lists the price at $99.99!
Like we said we don’t know why Verizon is discounting the Moto X shortly after its first price cut. It has been speculated that perhaps the poor sales of the Moto X could have been the reason behind this price cut, with Motorola not selling as many units as they had intended, perhaps a reduction in price would entice users further. When the handset was first announced, it came with a price tag which was surprisingly high for a handset with its specs, although given its unique features and almost-stock Android, we guess Motorola was hoping that would have been enough to justify its price. In any case with the device priced at $49.99 with a new 2-year contract, will you be picking up the handset for yourself?
Next Story: New Sony Xperia Z1s Photo Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-02-23: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Release Soon
- 2013-12-09: Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-01: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint To Offer Moto X For $0.01 On Cyber Monday
- 2013-11-20: Verizon Moto X Now Selling On Amazon For $0.01
- 2013-11-19: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4 Update Released