Korean manufacturer LG’s latest devices have received great reviews, and despite rumors that it might shift its focus away from the smartphone business, the company continues to churn out great products. LG has already rubbished rumors of abandoning the smartphone market, its definitely out there to establish a greater footing. One of the first devices that LG might release next year could be unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. According to a purported promotional document coming in from Korea, the company currently has a 5.5 inch smartphone under the wraps called LG GX.
It is expected to have a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display, 32GB onboard storage, a 13 megapixel camera, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 3,140mAh battery and even support for LTE-Advanced. Judging by these rumored specifications, the Gx might comfortably sit between the Optimus G and the recently released G2. That’s not the only smartphone that LG is expected to unveil soon. Rumor has it that a mini variant of the G2 is also being developed, perhaps we might get to see it at CES 2014 as well. For now LG hasn’t said what it plans to show at the biggest consumer electronics show, so a grain of salt is definitely advised.
Next Story: Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-01-06: LG + WebOS = Simpler TV? Possibly!
- 2014-01-06: LG SoundPlate Doubles As A Speaker System And Home Entertainment Hub
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2014-01-06: LG 105UC9 105-inch 21:9 UHD Television
- 2014-01-06: LG EC9800 77-inch Ultra HD Curved OLED TV