The folks over at the FCC do have an extremely interesting job – they get to play with the latest gizmos that have yet to arrive in the market. Of course, sometimes you do end up with some duds, where these could be difficult to go through, but one still must – just like when you are reviewing a bad game. Asus has a new tablet up their sleeves that has arrived at the FCC just like in the past, which would be the Asus M80T that will arrive in three main variants (with nine different variants in total), which will run on Android, Windows, or both operating systems, now how about that?
This sounds perfect for those who find it difficult to make up their minds, as you get the best of both worlds. Of course, it remains to be seen just what kind of performance are you able to eke out of these tablets, so we will have to wait until there is a review somewhere. The Asus M80T could very well be an entry-level tablet considering how it has basic wireless connectivity such as 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. Needless to say, it also remains to be seen just when will this puppy ship, so we will just have to sit tight and wait for additional news (or rumors) to arrive. Having said that, Asus has the tendency to announce a slew of gizmos at CES each year, so who knows, we might just hear more about it by early January?
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-25: Asus TF502T Tablets Arrives At The FCC
- 2013-08-28: ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Hits The FCC
- 2013-05-23: Unreleased Asus Tablet Pays A Visit To The FCC
- 2012-12-27: Mysterious ASUS P1801-T Spotted At The FCC