Yes, we did bring you word earlier today that the good people over at Bethesda did not have any kind of announcement to make over at Spike TV VGX (Video Game Awards), apart from revealing Skyrim there, which means that we no longer need to wait in anticipation of a Fallout 4 announcement later this year. Which is a good thing, really, since there are just three more weeks or so left to go for 2013 before we greet 2014 with a renewed sense of optimism, hoping that Bethesda would come up with more details about a future Fallout title. After all, we were already treated to a teaser website in the past, not to mention a mysterious Fallout website that releases another coded message.
Patience would be the key virtue for all Fallout fans to display here, and just like politics, a week could be a very long time. Ah well, if you were part of the Duke Nukem 3D group who literally waited and waited for years on end without anything to show up other than rumors and vaporware, then waiting for Fallout 4 should be easy peasy. Just when do you wager that Bethesda will finally reveal something that is a whole lot more concrete for Fallout 4?
Next Story: Thecus N2310 NAS Sips On Just 5W Of Power
- 2014-04-02: Bethesda Will Sell The Elder Scrolls Online Time Cards
- 2014-03-24: The Elder Scrolls Online Early Access Times Revealed
- 2014-03-13: Bethesda Defends The Elder Scrolls Online's $15 Subsciption Fee
- 2014-03-04: Possible Dishonored II Splash Screen Leaked [Rumor]
- 2014-01-29: The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Confirmed For $99.99