For those of you who follow the world of mobile news, you would most probably have heard of the name of Eldar Murtazin before. Eldar Murtazin happens to have a pretty wide network of contacts whom, from time to time, do furnish him with all sorts of delicious titbits and news concerning upcoming devices, especially in the world of smartphones and tablets. In fact, one of his most recent forays touched on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 which is touted to arrive sometime in the first quarter of next year, which frankly, is not to far away – 5 months, tops.
Eldar Murtazin claims that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will skip the Q1 2014 release, but rather, it has been scheduled for launch in late April 2014, as we brought you word about that. Apart from that, there is also a glimmer of hope for the allegedly ultra high-end Samsung Galaxy F Series. When asked to talk about this unique F Series, Mr. Murtazin did offer his very own confirmation that such a device happens to be in the pipeline, but considering how Samsung did not begin to show it off to mobile carriers, it might not arrive so soon next year. Well, better late than never, don’t you think so?
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch