The second largest carrier in the U.S. today announced a new deal which will certainly appeal to customers who have been holding out on picking up a new LG G2 or a Moto X. AT&T is now offering both devices absolutely free until January 31st. The only catch is that customers will have to sign up for a new two year service contract. LG G2 and the Moto X were both launched back in 2013 and have been well received.
Initially both smartphones were priced at $199 with a two year contract, but a few months after its launch, the Moto X was dropped down to $99. LG G2 retained its price point. So even if these smartphones are being sold for $0 down, customers will still have to be all applicable activation fees as well as subscribe to qualifying monthly data and voice plans. Nevertheless, if you’re looking for instant savings, then this deal would serve your purpose. LG G2 is a bonafide high-end Android smartphone with specifications to envy. Moto G has established itself as a true mid-range device, it offers respectable specifications. Perhaps customers will be better off purchasing the latter off contract, it is available for as low as $99 with no contractual commitments.
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants