[CES 2014] At this year’s CES, we have seen how the folks over at CYBERPOWERPC intend to bring gaming to the next level. First of all, they have already unveiled the Steam OS powered gaming system, and this time around, there is the new Fang Series which is a unique custom design Battle Box. This particular Battle Box happens to be a mobile gaming system which will feature a one-of-a-kind design, and comes across as a full performance gaming rig which allows you to bring it just about anywhere and everywhere. Hmmm, sounds like an extremely souped up Nintendo 3DS? Not really, but I am quite sure that you do get the idea. This particular compact gaming box will feature support for full size graphics cards that will include the AMD R9 series and NVIDIA GTX 700 series.
Apart from that, the Fang Battle Box will also feature support for liquid cooling, perfect for the overclocker or enthusiast who wants to see their CPU being pushed to the maximum levels. What do you think of the CYBERPOWERPC Fang Series, and will it be a new addition to your collection of gaming rigs in your living room or bedroom? I suppose pricing does play a role as well in this matter.
Next Story: Hidden Moto X LED Light Hacked
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires