When we hear about 4K televisions or monitors, chances are the notion that these devices are incredibly expensive come to mind. For the most part they are true, simply because the technology is still relatively new, as opposed to Full HD displays which are pretty affordable for the most part. We’ve seen companies such as Vizio announce affordable 4K televisions starting as low as $999.99, and the good news for those looking for a 4K monitor, Dell might have something for you as the company has recently confirmed that the 28-inch model of a pair of UltraSharp 4K monitors they unveiled last month would be officially going on sale on the 23rd of January for a very affordable $699.
Yup you read that right! If you wanted to upgrade your monitors and you were thinking about going for something bigger, a 28-inch Dell UHD display can be yours for $699! To put this into perspective, Dell has a 27-inch monitor with a resolution of 2560×1440 that is retailing for the same price. As far as the specs of Dell’s 28-inch UHD monitor are concerned, you can look forward to an anti-glare TN display with a color depth of 1.073 billion colors, a viewing angle of 170 degrees, a response time of 5ms, along with a host of ports at the back, such as DisplayPort, HDMI, 1USB upstream, and 4x USB 3.02 downstream, just to name a few. So, any takers?
Next Story: Did T-Mobile Stop Selling BlackBerry Devices?
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-03: AOC Launches 24-inch Gaming Monitor With 1ms Response Time
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2013-02-12: Dell UltraSharp U3014 30-inch Monitor Released
- 2009-05-14: Dell Launches New Monitors