Phones these days seem to do away with the need for physical keyboards, unlike in the past. In fact phones these days seem to sport extremely large displays that blurs the line between smartphone and tablet, but with that being said, is there a market for phones with QWERTY keyboards? BlackBerry seems to be sticking to be sticking to their guns, but it looks like LG still thinks there’s a market for it. Back in 2013 a certain LG Optimus G3Q was leaked and if the rumors are to be believed, is pegged for a release on T-Mobile on the 22nd of January.
Now thanks to a leak by @evleaks, a new photo of the handset has since been released, with @evleaks claiming that this is the final design that will be arriving on T-Mobile’s network. The difference in design is more obvious in the keyboard, where the previous image showed flatter keys, while the new photo suggests raised/curved keys. As far as the rest of the specs are concerned, the LG Optimus F3Q will pack a 4” WVGA display with a dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, a 2,460mAh battery, a 5MP rear-facing camera, and will run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, which is admittedly an odd choice given that Android 4.4.2 KitKat is the latest version. In any case if a QWERTY keyboard phone is what you’re after, check back with us on the 22nd of January for the details.
Next Story: Court Dismisses Google Glass Driving Ticket
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14: Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29: Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked