It seems that images of the Geeksphone Revolution have already made their way online, which is a smartphone of the future which will allow you to dual boot, and depending on your needs as well as mood of the day, you will be able to choose either Android or Firefox OS as the mobile operating system of choice. What you see above depicts a rather subdued design without anything too striking that will make you sell off your arm and a leg to make sure that you are in line to get the first model that hits retail stores. In fact, one might even say that it has semblances of the Moto G, Moto X and ZTE Geek if you were to look at it closely enough.
Both the Revolution and the ZTE Geek do come with profiles that are nearly the same as one another, although items such as the speaker grill, camera, and flash are located in different positions on the two devices. Apart from that, one ought to take note that Geeksphone does not manufacture its own devices and that the ZTE Geek will also be powered by an Intel processor, making it seem as though the Revolution happens to be some sort of “remix”. The Geeksphone Revolution will apparently come with a 4.7” 960 x 540 display alongside a 2,000mAh battery to get it going. [Translated Page]
Next Story: Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2014-04-09: Arirang AS1201 Could Be Made In China, Ironically
- 2014-04-07: OnePlus One To Feature 3GB RAM, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 2014-04-07: Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-03-10: MIDIA InkPhone E-Reader Doubles Up As A Phone