[CES 2014] At the workplace, collaborating, brainstorming ideas, and sharing notes is important, and while sending around emails is one way, it does not feel as personal as a group coming together and brainstorming on a whiteboard or a piece of paper. Given how far and how much technology has advanced, such practices can easily be substituted and what better way than with a tablet-like device, right? We had previously reported on the Lenovo Horizon 2 which was a monster at 27”, but if you don’t need such a big device, perhaps the Lenovo N308 could be of interest to you. Coming in at 19.5” with a display resolution of 1600×900, it certainly does seem a little more manageable.
The N308 also sports a kick stand that allows the device to be propped up and will feature a 2-point multitouch display, which admittedly does seem to limit its use somewhat. The N308 will be powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra processor and will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, giving it access to a host of Google features, services, and apps. It will also feature up to 2GB of DDR3 RAM and will come in 320GB or 500GB storage options, and 8GB/16GB eMMC storage. It will also come with a wireless keyboard and mouse that lets users interact with the device if that’s their preferred method of input, and will come with a battery life of up to 3 hours.
Other features of the N308 include a built-in set of stereo speakers, two USB 2.0 ports, a 6-in-1 card reader, a microphone, headphone port, and the usual connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, and a G-sensor. Pricing and availability have yet to be determined, but perhaps Lenovo will be sharing those details at a later date.
Next Story: Lenovo C560 Reshapes Affordable Touch Computer
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-01-09: Huawei Debuts Tron Android-Powered Gaming Console
- 2014-01-07: Meizu MX3 U.S. Launch Planned For Q3, 2014
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2014-01-06: LG Lifeband Touch
- 2014-01-02: Lenovo Announces S930 And S650 Android Smartphones