[CES 2014] There is always a first time for everyone, and when it comes to Lenovo and their Vibe Z, this would be the first LTE smartphone from the manufacturer. In fact, the Lenovo Vibe Z looks set to be the flagship model for Lenovo, coming in an extremely thin form factor that will feature gesture controls, a built-in photo enhancement software as well as a slew of other premium technologies to make sure it fits in with the rest of the high end smartphone crowd. LTE connectivity is the buzzword for any decent high end smartphone, and the Lenovo Vibe Z does not miss out on this particular bandwagon either. It will play nice with GSM/UMTS networks up to 2100, and other connectivity options also include 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. Your eyes will be pleasantly surprised by the thin 7.9mm silver or titanium body that tips the scales at just 147 grams, and it will also sport a Full HD 5.5” IPS wide angle display, delivering a pixel density of 400ppi.
Underneath the hood, you will find a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM, up to 16GB of internal memory, and Android 4.3 as the operating system of choice. At the back lies a 13MP camera, while the front comes equipped with a 5MP shooter. Expect the Lenovo Vibe Z to retail for $549 a pop as it hits the likes of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and the Philippines in February.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo ThinkVision Pro2840m: 28 Inch 4K Display
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo ThinkVision 28 Smart 4K Andoid Display
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo C560 Reshapes Affordable Touch Computer
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo N308 AIO Android Desktop System Announced
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo Yoga 2 Announced With 11-inch And 13-inch Models