The Samsung Galaxy S5 is probably one of the more highly anticipated smartphones to arrive in the market in 2014. Given that we’ve seen phones released ahead of the Galaxy S5 with pretty impressive specs, safe to say many are looking forward to seeing what the Galaxy S5 will pack under the hood. According to the rumors, the Galaxy S5 could see a release later this March and we had also previously heard about the “confirmed” specs of the handset, which includes a QHD display that’s about 5.25” in size, a 16MP rear-facing camera, and will pack either a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor or Samsung’s Exynos 6 chipset which will depend on the region.
Now thanks to the folks at Phone Arena, they claim to have been tipped off by their tipsters about some additional specs of the phone, namely its battery. Now we know batteries aren’t exactly the most exciting part of the phone, but if their tipsters are right, the Galaxy S5 could feature a slightly larger battery of the 2,900mAh variety, and on top of that, is claimed to be of the rapid charging type, meaning that it can charge the phone faster which has been estimated to be about 2 hours for a full charge! In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but the Galaxy S5 is definitely worth keeping an eye out for so be sure to check back with us at a later date for the details!
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-17 Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review