[CES 2014] Sennheiser is a company known for their audio products and have created audio related products for both the average user and the audiophile in mind. Earlier this year, the company announced new Momentum headphones which was followed up later in the year by a smaller version that was an on-ear model versus over-ear. Well come CES 2014, Sennheiser is looking to refresh its Momentum lineup with a new color options that comes in ivory, high gloss black, classic brown, and intense red.For those hearing about the Momentum headphones for the first time, these are Sennheiser’s attempts at making fashionable products. Prior to this, Sennheiser’s offerings focused less on its visual aspect and more on its features, which we guess isn’t a bad thing. However for the more fashion-conscious customer, the Momentum headphones were a fashionable solution. The headphones feature a leather headphone and a stainless steel headband slider, ultimately creating a pretty sleek and elegant look, something like a luxury sports car.
The over-ears version of the Momentum headphones will be offered in a new ivory finish, while the on-ear models will be available in high gloss black, classic brown, and intense red. Both on-ear and over-ear models will sport a single-sided detachable cable with an in-line remote that will work with Apple’s iOS devices, allowing users to control their music without having to take their phones out. Availability of the over-ear model will be in January 2014, but no word on when the new on-ear models will be made available.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2014-01-09: Sennheiser PRESENCE Mobile Headset Announced
- 2014-01-08: Sennheiser MM 30G In-Ear Headset
- 2014-01-08: Sennheiser Unveils HD8 DJ, HD7 DJ And HD6 MIX Headphones
- 2014-01-07: B&O Form 2i Headphones Announced
- 2014-01-07: Sennheiser Unveils G4me One And G4me Zero Gaming Headsets