You know that a particular smartphone is about to roll out when more and more rumors surrounding it start to make its way to the online news channels and blogs. Case in point, the next flagship smartphone from the folks over at Sony, where the Sony D6503, also known as the Sony Sirius, or in some other circles, it has been called the Sony Xperia Z2, has been spotted resting side by side with its soon-to-be predecessor, the Sony Xperia Z1, as you can see in the photo above.
The Sony D6503/Sony Sirius/Sony Xperia Z2 does seem to point a whole lot to a 5.2” display that does Full HD resolution without missing a beat, making it 0.2” diagonally larger than its predecessor. Just take a look at the image above and you have a better idea as to how much different the two handsets look like, although the thickness does seem to be more or less similar, although the Sirius should by all accounts be a wee bit slimmer. As for their weight, they ought to be in the same territory as well, but as with all of the other rumors that we have seen in the past, this one should pan out to be true when the real deal is finally announced officially! Hopefully the Sony Sirius will not come with warping issues as its predecessor.
Next Story: HERE Transit Now Plays Nice With Asha Owners
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2014-03-10: Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- 2014-01-30: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Gets Software Update
- 2014-01-14: Sony Xperia Z1 Users Complain Of Their Phones Warping
- 2013-12-16: Xperia Z1 Launched In China As The L39t
- 2013-12-16: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Rolling Out To Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra