In the headphone world, many consider the Beats by Dre brand to be overpriced for what you get in terms of build and sound quality, especially considering when there are much better brands to be had out there for a lesser price. However what makes these headphones so appealing is that they have been designed to look fashionable, compared to more audiophile-grade headphones whereby sound is priority, followed by looks. That being said there are many celebrities out there who have endorsed the Beats by Dre brand with the latest being Michael Bowie, the offensive lineman for the Seattle Seahawks, who tweeted a photo of a pair of Beats by Dre headphones which apparently cost a whopping $25,000!
The headphones bear the official name of “Beats by Dre x Graff Custom Pro” and appear to be your regular pair of Beats by Dre Pro headphones with some extra bling and a custom design. However what contributed to its insane price tag would be the fact that there are Graff diamonds embedded in the headphones as well, along with the fact that these headphones would be extremely hard to come by as they appear to only be given to the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks players. We’re not sure how you might be able to get your hands on one of these, but perhaps one day it might pop up on eBay or Craigslist, so you might want to keep an eye out for them!
Next Story: Next Toyota Prius Expected To Undergo Redesign
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced