[CES 2014] CES 2014 has proven itself to be the showcase for Thinium Technologies to reveal their Thinium ReCharge ultra-slim multifunction charger. This extremely thin multifunction charger will be able to fold flat, where it can be transformed into a compact, durable, self-encased unit which is roughly the same size as that of a credit card. This would mean that it can easily fit into a wallet, pocket or purse. Apart from that, it will also be able to juice up smartphones as well as other mobile devices straight from an outlet or USB charging source, all without the need for any kind of cable whatsoever.
With the Thinium ReCharge, it would merge the convenience of a rechargeable battery pack alongside their trademark super thin wall charger, which delivers consumers a stylish new option when it comes to cordless on-the-go charging. Innovative technology in addition to an eye for great style have come together so that the thinnest, most portable wall chargers available for smartphones can be engineered. Smartphones might be getting larger and larger in size, but this does not mean that their chargers should come in a similar proportion. No sir, we want to see thinner and smaller chargers that do not compromise on their performance. The Thinium ReCharge sports a 2100mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, sporting a dual micro USB charger and a 2.1-amp, Apple Lightning + micro USB charger, coming in black, white and gold finishes.
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires