Another day, another Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor makes an appearance, although this time around, it would not be the handset that appears, but rather, what is allegedly the back of the Samsung Galaxy S5’s box. The photo above is touted to be one of the bottom side of a retail Samsung Galaxy S5, where it points to its fair share of hardware specifications that are actually different from what we have read and talked about so far. However, do bear in mind that nothing is set in concrete just yet since this could easily be something to throw folks off from the right path. After all, both the styling and iconography which is located on the rear side of the box resembles that of the Galaxy S4 as well as Galaxy Note 3’s wrapper.
Of course, assuming what has been captured is different with what has been referenced to in the past, which might mean the alleged hardware specifications have been doctored, which is not too difficult to do in this day and age. Some of the items listed include a Quad HD (1440×2560 pixels) Super AMOLED display, a 2.5GHz processor, and 3GB RAM. At the back lies a 20 MP camera alongside a 3,000 mAh battery to keep things going.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-21: Samsung MWC Trailer Hints At Waterproof & Dustproof Features
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 Could Come In A Gold Option [Rumor]
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 'Kids Mode' Rumored