Back in September of 2013, Samsung announced several new tablets, and one of them was the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Now the good news is that if you were after a tablet with ore than just WiFi connectivity, you might be interested to learn that the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition could soon be making its way onto Verizon’s network, thanks to a leaked press render of the tablet courtesy of the ever-reliable @evleaks. The leaked render doesn’t show us anything we didn’t already know, although as you can see on the rendering above, Verizon’s branding and 4G LTE logo are emblazoned on the back of the device, suggesting LTE connectivity.
There’s no telling when the tablet will launch for Verizon, but given that we’re only a couple of weeks away from MWC 2014, there is a good chance that we might learn more about the tablet’s availability then. In the meantime for those wondering what sort of specs we might expect, the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition will pack a 10.1-inch 2560×1600 display. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.3GHz, 16/32/64GB storage options, WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, and a 8,220mAh battery. In any case check back with us during MWC 2014 to see if there any details to be had.
Next Story: Samsung Tops Smartphone Sales In China
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured
- 2012-11-12: Samsung ATIV Odyssey press rendering leaked
- 2012-08-28: Samsung Stratosphere 2 and LG Spectrum 2 spotted in Verizon's Equipment Guide