At CES last month, the folks over at LG did mention about the Lifeband fitness wearable in addition to a pair of heart-rate sensing earphones, but somehow there was no specific mention as to when these would actually appear over in stores. Hence, it is with a sigh of relief that the FCC has dropped a clue that the heart-rate sensing earphones should hit the market in due time, where these Bluetooth-enabled earphones have gotten the nod of approval from the FCC, making them suitable for a commercial release. As with most devices that have been approved by the FCC in the past, it would also mean one thing – a final release is not too far away, too.
This unique pair of earphones do come with Valencell’s optical heart-rate monitoring technology, although pricing details have yet to be determined as at press time. Just how much are you willing to fork out to pick up one of these puppies? I suppose owning a pair of these would be something different from what most of us are used to in the market these days, and hopefully it will have more than just the novelty factor to see it through this lifecycle. Who knows? It might even catch on among the masses eventually.
Next Story: Windows Phone 8.1 Features Leaked By Developer
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2013-11-21: LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-11-17: LG G Flex For AT&T And T-Mobile Pass Through The FCC
- 2013-09-12: Could This Be The Nexus 5?
- 2013-09-11: LG D821 Might Be The LG Nexus 5