Hmmm, when you have a handset with a name like the LG Optimus L1 II Tri, you start to wonder just what the heck is it all about. Why not throw in the word “quad” at the end of it? Then you would end up with the LG Optimus L1 II Tri Quad to denote a quad-core processor, now how about that? Anyways, back to reality, the LG Optimus L1 II Tri is part of the Optimus series with the capability of supporting up to a trio of SIM cards, and as the user, you will be able to switch between them using a dedicated key.
It looks like the LG Optimus L1 II E410 that was released last year, and the Optimus L1 II Tri happens to be a small handset that resides on the low-end side of things. Hardware specifications include a 3” display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the mobile operating system of choice, 3G connectivity, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and a 1,540 mAh battery. At the back lies a 2MP camera which has an interesting feature, which is known as “cheese shot”, so that users are able to snap photos simply by saying “cheese, or any other text of your choice.” Already listed on LG Brazil’s official website, it will arrive in black, white and pink shades for approximately $127 a pop.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2013-05-01: AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Hands On Rreview
- 2013-03-02: LG Optimus G Pro Unboxing [HD Video]
- 2013-02-12: LG Optimus G Pro Officially Has a 5.5-inch Display
- 2012-01-23: LG CX2 aka LG Optimus 3D 2 marketing photos appear