Just the other day we saw how aggressive Microsoft was when it came to trying to get people to hop on board the Windows bandwagon. Perhaps back in the day Microsoft needn’t have concerned themselves as much, but with the mobile competition getting stiffer with each passing day, companies are resorting to all sorts of tactics to get users to use their products. Well it looks like Microsoft’s offer is still ongoing as they have revealed a new promotion where they will happily accept your old iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or a Samsung Galaxy S2.
In exchange Microsoft will give you a Nokia Lumia 1020 or a Lumia 1520. There is some fine print involved and that is the deal is only available in the US and Puerto Rico and you will need to find a Microsoft retail outlet in order to take part in the deal. The promotion also requires that your phone be in working condition and that you trade-in all your original accessories as well. Lastly since both the Lumia 1020 and Lumia 1520 are exclusive to AT&T, you will need to sign with the carrier in order to receive the device. However for those looking for a new smartphone and a new plan, this offer does seem to be pretty worth it, so for more information, hit up Microsoft’s website.
Next Story: Sony Confirms Sale Of VAIO PC Business
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: 21% Of Windows XP Users Weren't Aware Of Support Cutoff [Survey]