Here’s what to expect from Samsung MWC 2014, at least as per the rumors, the Korean juggernaut may release its next generation flagship Galaxy smartphone, it may also unveil its second generation Galaxy Gear smartwatch and last but not the least, three models of the Galaxy Tab 4 lineup. The company hasn’t confirmed anything as yet, though it has already send out invites for the Unpacked 5 event which takes place on the very first day of the Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
Initially it was only believed that Samsung will unveil Galaxy S5 at the event. Multiple sources have “confirmed” the launch of this hotly anticipated smartphone at MWC 2014. Earlier this week it was rumored that Galaxy Gear 2 might also be unveiled alongside the Galaxy S5, despite the fact that it has only been roughly five months since the very first Galaxy Gear smartwatch was announced. This week we also heard a rumor claim that Samsung has three new tablets up its sleeve, all of which make up the Galaxy Tab 4 lineup. All of these products are now expected to be unveiled alongside each other at Unpacked 5, this according to a new report in a major Korean publication. Samsung is yet to confirm anything, and it is unlikely that it will, seeing as how Unpacked 5 is just around the corner.
Next Story: Windows 8 License Sales Cross 200 Million
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-02-26: Samsung Knox 2.0: Ready For Small Businesses And Cloud Management
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-23: Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC