Come 24th of February, Samsung will be hosting its Unpacked 5 event in which we can only assume the Samsung Galaxy S5 handset will be announced. While most of its features have been “confirmed”, it seems that Samsung could be taking some cues from Sony as well as their own Galaxy S4 Active by introducing features like being waterproof and dustproof, or at least that’s what the rumors claim. Now thanks to a new trailer released by Samsung for its upcoming Unpacked event, there are certain images and keywords thrown in there that would seem to suggest that those rumored features could be very real.
For example keywords like “wet” and “outdoor” would seem to suggest that the phone might have those protective features we talked about. There are also additional keywords like “focus” and “selfie” which are probably hints at the Samsung Galaxy S5’s camera. According to a recent announcement by Samsung, it has been hinted that the Galaxy S5 could pack a new camera flash unit that would be more natural, as opposed to current flash units which typically result in photos with very harsh lighting. Then again we might be reading more into this than we should, but either way we guess we will learn more come MWC 2014, so do check back with us then, especially if the Galaxy S5 is high on your shopping list.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 Could Come In A Gold Option [Rumor]
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 'Kids Mode' Rumored
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 Camera To Be Accompanied By 'Invisible' Shutter Button