Much has been said about the upcoming Sony D6503 Sirius smartphone, which has been touted to be the next generation flagship smartphone. Well, the Sony D6503 Sirius has already appeared over in a video today which shows how it runs on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. A video far better than leaked screenshots, right? In the video, we get to visually check out the unlock screen as well as the Walkman lock screen. Not only that, there are other additional features that can be seen in the video, including Xperia Themes that will include the likes of Silk, Earth, Heat, Sunny, Vintage and Air.
In this new video of the Sony D6503 Sirius that surfaced, it also points us toward the new camera icon for the lock screen. Dragging the icon would allow you to gain instant access to the camera – handy since you need just one move instead of unlocking your device and then selecting the camera option. This is a much needed improvement, as the likes of HTC has already done it before with their Sense UI which had a “ring” interface. Not only that, the photo gallery was also paraded, while we were treated to the speed and responsiveness of the upcoming handset. The camera app also points to the inclusion of a low-light option when pressed, but we did not get a glimpse of the rumored 15.5MP manual camera mode. All we need to do now is sit tight and wait for an announcement from Sony at the upcoming MWC this month.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-02-24: Sony Xperia Z2 Hands-On
- 2014-02-23: Sony SmartBand SWR10 Will Be Available In March
- 2014-02-23: Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23: XPERIA Z2 Tablet
- 2014-02-23: Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone