MWC is around the corner and we’re sure many of you guys are excited to see the devices that manufacturers will be sharing with the world! Now for Sony fans, the company has recently released a rather short 16 second clip teaser in which they promise that something extraordinary will be coming to MWC. We’re not sure what that means as it could simply be marketing hype, or that we might be able to expect something truly out of this world from Sony. Either way Sony’s announcement is set for the 24th of February, so we guess we won’t have to wait too long to find out.
In the meantime according to the rumor mill, chances are Sony’s announcement could be about its upcoming Xperia Z2 flagship device for 2014. The device has been leaked and rumored about for a long time so we guess we might finally learn all the official details on the 24th. There is also a chance that Sony might unveil a new tablet which has been codenamed “Castor”. Not much has been said about the tablet, so it remains to be seen as to whether or not the device will be making an appearance at MWC 2014. Last but not least, we have also heard about a mid-ranged Sony device with the model number D5103 which could be announced at MWC 2014, but either way do check back with us then for all the details!
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2014-02-24: Sony Xperia Z2 Hands-On
- 2014-02-23: Sony SmartBand SWR10 Will Be Available In March
- 2014-02-23: Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23: XPERIA Z2 Tablet
- 2014-02-23: Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone