Yesterday, the second episode of Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us was released. Fans were quite excited for the new episode, but imagine their disappointment when they found out that season passes for this fables-based series were facing an issue. It appears that The Wolf Among Us Xbox 360 season pass holders aren’t been given the option to download the latest episode, even though they should have, that’s the entire premise behind buying a season pass anyway.
Some pass holders decided to purchase the episode, thinking that perhaps the purchase fee would be waived as they hold a season pass. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case, they got charged $4.99, customers who purchased the episode in-game thinking it would be covered by the season pass didn’t even find out that they’re being charged for the second episode. A thread on Telltale forums spanning across 20 pages is full of customers’ complaints, with the developer claiming that the issue resides with Microsoft. Apparently an issue on Xbox Live was affecting multiple titles with DLC offerings. In a statement, Microsoft confirmed that some customers might be experiencing issues with downloading the latest episode of The Wolf Among Us. The company said that its engineering teams are working to fix the problem, and it also apologized for the interruption.
Next Story: Samsung Android 4.4 Upgrade Roadmap 'Confirmed'
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-03-15 Xbox 360 Spring Value Bundle Announced
- 2013-12-16 Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-12 Fable Anniversary Hitting Xbox 360 On Feb. 4, 2014 With Bonus Content