Xiaomi does seem to be on the right path to success when it comes to the manufacturing of smartphones, where the alleged specifications of an upcoming Xiaomi handset which was known as the Xiaomi MI4 were spotted. Well, it does seem as though those leaked hardware specifications happen to the the Xiaomi MI3S. The “S” update is not new just in case you were wondering, so it should not come across as a surprise at all. It will look similar to the Xiaomi MI3 on the outside, but underneath the hood, you will find a quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974AC) processor, 3GB RAM, an 8MP shooter as well as 4G LTE support.
Far from being the smartphone that will revolutionize an industry, it does seem to be a decent addition to an already crowded market. We will find the Xiaomi MI3S carry a touchscreen display at 2,560×1,440 resolution. No idea on pricing details just yet, but we do look forward to see how the Xiaomi MI3S will fare when it finally hits the different markets around the world afterwards. Will you be one who will be interested in the Xiaomi MI3S when it arrives at last in a store near you?
Next Story: Nintendo UK Launches Girls Club YouTube Channel
- 2014-04-22 Xiaomi's Website Rebranded To Mi In Light Of Global Expansion
- 2014-04-20 Xiaomi's Tablet Could Launch On The 23rd Of April
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-03 MIUI Express Brings A Taste Of Xiaomi To Your Android Phone
- 2014-04-02 Xiaomi Shows Off Pressy Lookalike For A Fraction Of The Price