ZTE, the China-based device manufacturer that has had its fair share of device releases in the past (not to mention at the recently concluded CES 2014), does seem to be pretty excited about the upcoming Mobile World Congress that is happening in Barcelona, Spain, later this month. It seems that ZTE is working on a new Android-powered device that has a 6” display which will be known as the ZTE Grand Memo II LTE. Apart from that, we will also see more of an updated version to the ZTE Open (which incidentally was announced at last year’s edition of MWC).
This is an interesting development, since it does show that ZTE is beginning to announce upcoming announcements just like how some of the other big boys do it. Of course, the full nitty gritty details will be available as we get closer to MWC 2014, but here is what we have heard about the ZTE Grand Memo II LTE so far – it will be powered by the Android mobile operating system, sporting a 6″ large display with 4G connectivity, while the ZTE Open C will be powered by Firefox OS 1.3 alongside a new user interface that is known as MiFavor 2.3. Is your interest piqued in either one of the two?
Next Story: Xbox One Update Results In Black Screen Bug
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-02-24: ZTE Grand Memo II LTE Announced
- 2014-02-24: ZTE Open II Hits The Deck
- 2014-02-24: ZTE Open C Announced
- 2014-02-17: Acer MWC 2014 Announcement May Unveil New Products