Now here is a really cool video that depicts a bunch of favorite and memorable tunes from Nintendo titles that are played back using nothing but empty bottles – and plenty of heart too, of course. The video above depicts the group known as the Bottle Boys, where this bottle-playing musical collective have decided to give their all in playing back theme songs from classic as well as newer titles including Pokemon, Tetris, Mario, and The Legend of Zelda, among many others.
The group’s collective and individual skills shine out when it comes to bottle blowing, as they are able to recreate different notes for so many gaming themes. It is truly a testament to the wonder of one’s imagination as well as perseverance, as we live in a world that continues to churn out fantastic ideas. Apart from that, this video game tribute is not the first time that the Bottle Boys have “exploded” onto the scene, as some of their past work would include bottle renditions of “Call Me Maybe,” “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid, as well as many others. What do you think of such talent, and do you think that they are good enough to be featured in an album of their own?
Next Story: Diablo III Auction House Update
- 2014-04-21 How To Convert YouTube To MP3
- 2014-04-15 Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-08 YouTube Live Streaming Now Supported By Chromecast
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-06 YouTube On-Demand Music Streaming Service Delayed [Report]
- 2014-04-01 Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition