Apple and Samsung aren’t necessarily the best of friends. In fact the recent lawsuit between both companies proves that they are anything but friends, which is why we guess we can’t say we’re too surprised to learn that Samsung has recently put out a series of ads that compares the company’s recent PRO series of Android tablets against Apple’s own iPad offerings.
Some of the features that Samsung points out are features that Apple’s iPad lacks. For example with the Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1, it mentions how the tablet has a higher display resolution than the iPad Air, thus giving it a higher pixel density. They also compare the smaller Galaxy Tab PRO with the iPad mini with Retina Display. Some of the points that Samsung makes are indeed legitimate claims.
However at the end of the day, it really boils down to user preference. There are also other aspects to consider, like platform (iOS or Android), design of the user interface, apps available, the ecosystem (iTunes App Store versus Google Play), design of the tablet itself, and so on.
Then again while Apple might not be showing much reaction to such marketing campaigns, it was revealed during the trial that Samsung’s campaign drove Apple crazy and forced them to have some serious talks with their marketing company and how Apple should respond to Samsung’s campaign.
In any case if you have a few minutes to spare, you can check out the videos above and below to see the series of ads Samsung is putting out against the iPad.
Next Story: Google Glass Being Tested By The US Air Force
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-03-26: Russian Government Drops iPads In Favor Of Samsung Tablets
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy Pro Ad Criticizes The iPad And Microsoft Surface
- 2013-11-04: Samsung 12.2 Inch Tablet's Production Expected To Begin At Year's End
- 2013-11-04: Samsung Beats Out Apple's iPad In Customer Satisfaction Based On Pricing
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets