CES 2007 – Once upon a time, a SD/IO GPS device was something exciting to talk about. Back in the days, most such cards had a definitive downside: they took away the spot reserved to your beloved memory extension. Now you have a GPS but no maps. Silly huh? This SD/IO GPS has a micro-SD port that allows users to add up to 2GB of memory, not bad for such a small space. It is said to work with Windows Mobile devices, but we can’t provide a compatibility chart.
Next Story: DVDs now playing at a R2-D2 near you
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids