Mio, which continues to gain market-share in the U.S, is announcing the availability of the Mio C320 GPS at Radio Shack stores.
The C320 is a good-looking device that has a 4.3” display, voice directions and tons of points of interests (POI). The software takes advantage of the widescreen by displaying additional information on the right side. Aggressively priced at $299, this device is going raise the bar for that market segment. Come back to this site for a full review (soon).
Next Story: AT&T Tilt and Samsung i-760 side-by-side
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids