[CES 2009] Another new gadget for gamers and it looks really cool in the picture. It is supposed to provide an immersive experience, thanks to the 7.1 surround sound and the Dolby technology that provides a detailed soundfield. Another cool feature is the six voice- morphing options. Gamers have to wait until March to get it from the Logitech website for $129.99.
Complete feature list after the jump
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield.
- oDolby Pro Logic II is used in conjunction with Dolby Headphone technology to create an expanded stereo sound for files recorded in traditional formats.
- Three G-keys on headset provide one-touch command for voice morphing or music controls – including six voice-morphing options.
- On-ear audio controls deliver quick access to volume, mic mute and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
- Full-speed, all-digital USB connection delivers clean, clear audio.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the one that best fits your head for long-lasting comfort – choose from thin, thick and contoured designs.
- Compatible with popular VoIP gaming platforms such as Ventrilo, TeamSpeak and Xfire.
- PC with 32-bit or 64-bit WindowsÂ® XP or Windows VistaÂ®
- 30 MB available hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Length: 95 mm
- Width: 170 mm
- Height: 205 mm
- Weight: 370 g
Filed in CES.. Read more about