Just how are you going to spend your summer holidays in a productive manner instead of reading up on all about Michael Jackson or gorge yourself on endless summer flicks that are less intellectually stimulating than watching paint dry? Well, some enterprising folks at MIT decided to spend their time by coming up with a go-kart that was constructed from the remains of a shopping cart, known as the LOLrioKart – presumably in honor of Mario Kart. The LOLrioKart relies on a huge chunk of NiCd aircraft batteries to power its 15hp brushless motor, connected to an unwanted shopping cart while equipping it with upgraded wheels to hit the asphalt at an amazing 45MPH tops. No idea on how the officer is going to ticket this for passing the speed limit in selected areas.
Next Story: Toyota Mind-Reading Wheelchair
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!