Hmm, guess the world hasn’t run out of ways to make full use of the recently released iPhone 3G S just yet. In fact, an enthusiastic robot hobbyist managed to come up with an application that enables the iPhone 3G S to function as the brain, while offering a face of a miniature humanoid robot. Dubbed Robochan, the body comprises of a Kondo KHR-2HV humanoid. As for the iPhone 3G S head, it connects to the body through a dock connector, where it is full well of showing off different facial expressions while functioning as the controller. Depending on the iPhone’s interface, the Robochan can be programmed to wake you up at a specified time, groove to music or even perform moves based on user interaction.
Next Story: Taser Shockwave a real deterrent
- 2014-03-24 Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-02-02 iPhone 3GS Battery Balloons To Verge Of Exploding
- 2014-01-06 KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12 Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05 “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16 Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland