Mention McLaren and Lewis Hamilton comes to mind. The 2008 F1 champion isn’t doing too hot this year and looks set to lose his title to Brawn, but that doesn’t mean his car isn’t one of the most technologically advanced ones in the world. McLaren has taken a wee bit of their racing know-how by working with Samsonite to create a new line of luxury bags that will be released later this fall/winter, with prices starting from a heart attack-inducing $326. What makes this line of suitcases special? Well, they come with a high-end suspension system for the wheels that claim to absorb the impact of bumpy or uneven terrain to protect the bag’s content. Do you dig something like this?
Next Story: Fly-Goodbye Bug Vacuum Gun
- 2013-09-27 Travel Boy Carry On Luggage Shows Your Game Boy Love While You Travel
- 2013-06-27 British Airways Introduces Reusable E-Ink Luggage Tags
- 2013-06-07 Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2011-07-06 Samsonite has a new way of bringing your luggage along with you
- 2011-03-10 easy2pick helps you spot your luggage at the airport