Looks like there is word on a couple of new Sony e-book readers, namely the PRS-300 and PRS-600. The former will come with a 5″ LCD display sans audio output, and it will also lack any memory card slot of sorts. Apart from that, the user has 440MB of storage space to dabble with in a 220 gram body. As for the PRS-600, this model will be a vast improvement over the seemingly entry-level PRS-300 as it is equipped with a 6″ touchscreen display with audio output and an SD/MS memory card slot as well. You get 380MB of user partition in the 286 grams body though. Until it is confirmed that either one or both of these impending units will come with Wi-Fi connectivity, we’d much prefer to place our bets with the Amazon Kindle instead.
Next Story: Coconut husk headphones
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2010-07-05: Sony slashes Reader pricing
- 2010-07-09: Sony working on a new mobile device
- 2010-08-13: Sony to out new Reader devices in due time
- 2010-08-19: Sony's Upcoming Readers Pictured?
- 2010-12-17: Sony's eBook Reader Almost Sold Out In Japan