You know how some people curse and cuss whenever they find out that they don’t have enough dough to purchase the item they really, really want? The Swear piggy bank ought to provide ample reminder to save for a rainy day, where it comes in a speech bubble filled with graphical representations of swearing, reminding you to drop some spare change inside whenever possible. Heck, it can also function as part of a game, where you and your partner can wean yourselves off swearing by putting in a dollar (or whatever amount that hurts) inside whenever you let loose a swear word from your lips.
Next Story: Bebe Gloton toy doll loves boobs
- 2011-08-04: Choken Bako Robotic Dog Bank eats coins for breakfast
- 2011-06-30: Canon EOS 7D camera makes an awesome piggy bank
- 2011-04-26: Personal ATM helps your kids to save money
- 2011-02-28: Piggy Bank with a modern twist
- 2011-02-13: Digi-Piggy from Cisco lacks a built-in router but helps you save money