Could Apple be field testing the next generation iPhone already? iPhone developer Pandav has noticed usage records of an unreleased iPhone in the iBART app’s analytics. The iPhone listed in the usage logs is the iPhone 3,1, which doesn’t match any current iPhone on the market. The latest is the iPhone 3GS, which is listed as iPhone 2,1. It shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to see that Apple is busy working on a new iPhone, what with the rumors that Verizon will be getting an iPhone somewhere in mid 2010. What will the next generation iPhone be like? That’s what we’d all love to find out.
Next Story: Apple Looking To Improve iPhone Maps?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-11-06: Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- 2013-06-13: Apple Considering iPhones With 4.7-Inch, 5.7-Inch Display [Rumor]