[CES 2010] Microsoft is commercializing arcade classic games like Scramble or Centipede, thanks to an emulator. The games are available on Xbox 360 or Windows for: $3 if you want to play on one platform and $5 if you want to play on both. The games are emulated either from an Arcade emulator or a classic console emulator. It looks good and will bring back old memories… and make you realize how far we’ve come since. It is possible to create a virtual arcade room for you to visit and play, but also for others to visit. If you don’t know if old games are worth $3, there’s a limited trial to let you dip your toes.
Next Story: TetherBerry is now known as Tether
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-04-13: IRS Reportedly Paying Microsoft Millions For Extended Windows XP Support
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles